Data Privacy StatementThe registered society German American Community Choir e.V. (hereafter referred to as “We“ or “Our“) takes data privacy of its members and partners seriously. By implementing technical and organizational measures the German American Community Choir e.V. ensures that legal requirements in regard to data privacy are met and complied with by itself as well as external service providers. The compliance with those regulation are regularly examined by measures the German American Community Choir e.V.
Responsible for data privacy and data processing with the German American Community Choir e.V.: Ursula Kästle, Laurentiusstr. 11a, 60388 Frankfurt, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Data Privacy Statement is valid and complies to the requirements of the EU-GDPR in connection with FDPA-NEW as of May 2018.
It may be necessary to adapt this data privacy statement in the future due to changes on our website or due to changes of legal or governmental requirements. The relevant version of our data privacy statement can be accessed and printed anytime from our website https://www.gacc-frankfurt.de/american/daten/datenschutz.html.
1. Data collection and data handling of personal data as well as type and purpose of their usagea) when accessing the website
When calling our website the browser of your device will automaticall send information to the server hosting our website. This information will be temporarily stored in a so called log file. The following information will be captured until it is automatically deleted
Moreover, we are using cookies when visiting our website. Further definition of the cookie usage can be obtained in clause 3. of this data privacy statement.
b) when subscribing to a newsletter
We offer the subscription and de-subscription of a newsletter on our website. For this purpose you need to specify your email address. If you subscribe to this newsletter we will add this email address to our email distribution list. If you unsubscribe to this newsletter the email address will be deleted from the distribution list.
c) contacting us via email
For contacting us we offer a mail-to-link on our website. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out according to art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The emails sent to us as well as the corresponding email addresses will be deleted after completing your request.
2. Data transferThe collection, processing, usage and transfer of data take place with the consent of the data owner and exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling obligations as a registered society. The disclosure to third parties only happens due to compelling reasons and in the interest of the registered society.
4. Analysis tools / Tracking toolsWe are not using any analysis tools or tracking tools on a regular basis.
5. Rights of the person affectedThe user of this website has the right to inform himself about the usage and the whereabouts of his protected data; he is entitled to documentation of the compliance to the data protection requirements relating to him. At any time he has the right to revoke his given consent and to request the deletion of his personal data, art. 17 GDPR.
Partner of the registered society and third parties are also protected by the compliance to the data privacy regulation. There is no sales or free of charge disclosure of personal data of partner or third parties unless explicit approval has been given.
If personal data needs to be provided to external service providers then it is ensured by entering an agreement with this provider that this service provider will comply to the relevant data protection regulations.
In case of revocation or the display of incorrect data, this data will be immediately deleted art. 21, 18 GDPR. The right of appeal to a data protection agency is explicitly pointed out here (art. 77 GDPR in connection with § 19 FDPA). Responsible for us is the Hessische Datenschutzbeauftragte, Gustav-Stresemann-Ring 1, 65189 Wiesbaden.
6. Right to objectProvided that your personal data is processed based on a legimate interest in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you still have the right to object (based on art. 21 GDPR)to the processing of your personal data insofar as good reasons exist which are the result of your special situation or if the objection is against direct advertising. In the latter case you possess a general right to object which will be implemented without having to provide any reasons.
If you want to exercise your right to object or to revoke writing an email to our above-named responsible for data privacy is sufficient.
7. Safekeeping against misuse by third partiesThe usage of published contact data like postal address, telephone numbers as well as email addresses on the website (imprint or other pages) by third parties for sending information which has not been authorized by us is not permitted.
Legal steps against the sender of so called spam emails who are breaching the prohibition are expressively reserved.
|© 2007-2015 German-American Community Choir e.V. | Imprint | Data privacy|